Homes Abroad is committed to protecting your information. Any details that we
collect from you will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be
divulged to any person or persons without your written consent.
We will however pass on your details to our agents should they wish to contact
you direct with any properties that match your criteria. You can choose to opt
out of this method by sending us an email informing us of your withdrawal from
this method of contact.
We will never sell personal information or share personal information with any
third parties unless these are involved in finding you a property on our behalf.
Direct Marketing Material
- We may from time to time contact you by post with information on properties,
brochures, new developments, forthcoming events or competitions from our
property divisions and our holiday group companies.
- You may, in addition, indicate your preference regarding receiving third party
direct marketing material by post.
- If do not wish to receive such information or would like to change your
preference, please refer to point (2) of "Your Rights" below.
- You have the right to ask in writing by email or post to our registered address
for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee)
and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- You have the right to ask in writing not to receive direct marketing material
about our products and services. If the following facilities are available, you
can amend your previous preference on our website(s), using our "unsubscribe
e-mail" or in literature which you subsequently return to us.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our
website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address,
email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites
in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on
their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the
Google ad and
Once properly notified by you, we will take steps to stop using your information
in this way.