Homes Abroad the UK's leading guide to Holiday Homes Abroad

  • 1
  • Hurghada
Price £18,975
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image

Property Description

Beach Front apartments with over 70% having sea views, this is an exceptional project in an exceptional location.
The Oasis Marina apartments have been designed and constructed to offer superbly planned accommodation. Oasis Marina Beach offers a wide selection of apartments ranging from a compact 32m2 studio apartment to the spacious 2 bedroom 100m2 apartment.

1 Bed Apartments:
The one bedroom apartments (sizes 67m2, 79m2 and 82m2) have been created for the most discerning customers. All the apartments have balconies overlooking the swimming pools and gardens. The apartments have been designed to provide the highest level of comfort and luxury. Exclusive on-site amenities and facilities such as restaurants and shops literally on the doorstep, can be sampled by owners while enjoying the seclusion of their own apartment.

2 Bed Apartments
The top-of-the range 2 bedroom apartments are in 2 sizes, 90m2 and 100m2. The apartments have been skillfully arranged to provide family accommodation with exceptionally spacious living and sleeping areas. The open plan living and dinning areas open on to impressive balconies overlooking landscaped gardens and pools.

Prices:
Studios from £25.300 (£18.975 with 25% disc.)
1 Bed from £51.040 (£38.280 with 25% disc )
2 bed from £62.334 (£46.750 with 25% disc )

Payment Plan:
Properties on the Oasis Marina resort are available in sizes ranging from 32m² studios up to 100m² two bedroom apartments. Units are supplied either on a ‘finished’ basis which includes air-conditioning and a fitted kitchen, or on a ‘turnkey’ basis which includes all furniture.

Payment Option 1: Regular payment plan


* 10% reservation fee (fully refundable up to 30 days from reservation)
* 30% within 8 weeks of signing the contract
* 60% upon completion

Payment Option 2: 20-25% discount

Payment option 2 offers buyers the chance to obtain a 20-25% discount if the full price can be paid for straightaway.

If payment can be made outright within eight weeks of contract, buyers can obtain a 25% discount on the listed price. Alternatively, if payment for the property can be made outright within thirty weeks of contract, buyers can obtain a 20% discount on the listed price.

Rental Guarantee:

A five year 8% rental guarantee is given on these properties. The guarantee offers an 8% return on each year on the full purchase price (not the discounted price you will be paying), therefore allowing you a 40% instant return on your property price in just five years!

Payment Option 3: 40% discount with the guaranteed rental scheme

The final payment plan option for Oasis Marina units is only available to buyers of a turnkey apartment. This option allows buyers to benefit from an innovative payment structure whereby you only pay 60% of the price of the apartment over the period of the build, with the remaining 40% being paid over a period of five years by entering into the developer(?)s guaranteed rental scheme. The scheme offers an 8% return each year on the price of the turnkey units making up the remainder of the purchase price.

The payment schedule for this option is:

* 10% reservation fee (fully refundable for up to 30 days)
* 30% within 8 weeks of signing the contract
* 20% upon delivery

Make Enquiry....

Property Location

country location
Join the HomesAbroad Newsletter