Homes Abroad the UK's leading guide to Holiday Homes Abroad

  • 2
  • Bali
Price £223,713
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image

Property Description

Luxury Resort Penthouse, fully serviced/furnished, self-catered+24/7 room service resort apartment with own beachclub, on Bali Country Club Golf Course, gym, fully serviced twice weekly, free wifi + kids club, gym + spa (Novotel managed)..
.
Yields 12%+/PA (can provide last 3 years financials at average 70% occupancy whilst the other 30% owner occupies or can use as 100% own residence or a combination holiday residence and rental investment, totally flexible as owner). Can provide with websites and advertisement to rent a s holiday rental such as http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p403877 . 45 year leasehold.

Description: The Nusa Dua Bali penthouse is privately owned & part of a newly built 5 star int'l resort offering full resort facilities. Adjacent the Nusa Dua Golf course & is one of the most exclusive upscale resort destinations in Bali. A pleasant & relaxing environment to all travelers incl families.

Centrally situated within the resort with sweeping views of swimming pool & garden as well as tropical hills of Nusa Dua. 150+ sqm in size, generous natural lighting, 2 bedroom each equipped with a king size bed , 2 x very spacious bathrooms with separate shower & bathtub (1 which is open to master bedroom), a spacious living room with rattan sofas and a large balcony with chairs, kitchen equipped w/ cooking facilities, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee making facilities, dining area incl dining accessories. 2 x 29' flat screen TVs, CD and DVD player, with complimentary wi-fi internet connection. Serviced twice / weekly. Resort incl Gym, spa & beach club + kids club complimentary child minding and 3 x on-site resort cafes/restaurants.

The penthouse is serviced twice per week and includes all linen, towels etc by the Novotel hotel group who is the resort managers.

All furniture is included in the sale as per photos and also kitchen cooking utensils including plates, glasses etc provided. Fridge, microwave, 2 hotplate and safe is included

Total sleeping arrangements: 2 king sized beds, 1 in each bedroom + 2 x daybeds which can be used as single beds, single fold-out bed + kids bed/cot.

Location: Beach location at Bali's premiere beach, Nusa Dua. Nusadua Golf Residence is ideally situated adjacent to the Bali Golf and Country Club on its southern boundary, the Hotel Bualu to the north, the Marriot Hotel to the west and the Hilton Hotel on its eastern boundaries.

The Nusa Dua complex comprise, all within minutes either by walking or courtesy shuttles, several international hotels, the Bali Collection entertainment/lifestyle/dining complex, a championship golf course is within 5 min walk, the Bali Connection shopping corso and some of the most spectacular white sand beaches.

Located only 10 km from the Bali International Airport and 15-25 min from the tourist areas of Kuta/Legian/Seminyak. Nusa Dua is definitely the area we recommend to anyone looking for comfortable accommodation in a safe and clean environment, with great pool and beach facilities as well as endless dining options within walking distance.

Sports nearby: biking, swimming, surfing, sunbathing, walking, scuba, snorkeling, sightseeing, shopping

Golf and other activities: The Nusa Dua penthouse is part of the Nusa Dua Golf Resort / Novotel Nusa Dua Resort. It runs adjacent to the famous and most prestigious Bali Golf and Country Club, Nusa Dua. Golf: Bali Golf and Country Club, voted 'One of Asia's 5 Best Golf Courses' (Fortune Magazine - USA) at Nusa Dua is only 5 minutes walk from the penthouse. The golf course will offer visitors to Bali a truly unique golfing experience due to the fantastic setting of the course. Golfers will experience three distinct playing environments throughout the 18-hole course.

It is within walking distance to the clubhouse and pro-shop. Guests are eligible to play and all golfing equipment can be hired at the pro-shop if required. Also a set of clubs are available at the penthouse to use by guests.

Spa Treatment: The Resort has it's own spa treatment centre from natural massages to special Bali treatments and all other beauty treatments are available

Surfing, Swimming/Sunbathing and Snorkeling: A short stroll from the penthouse will take you to the most exclusive beach in Bali at Nusa Dua. The resort has it's own beach club with sun chairs and shade + towels and chilled face clothes etc are also provided. There is also a fully stocked clubhouse and bar for those refreshing drinks and snacks that may entice you in the tropical climate. The beach has it's own life saving guards for swimmers and a natural reef to form a beautiful lagoon in which snorkeling is also popular.

Make Enquiry....

Property Location

country location
Join the HomesAbroad Newsletter