Homes Abroad the UK's leading guide to Holiday Homes Abroad

  • 2
  • Sharm El Sheikh
Price £138,000
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image

Property Description

Project highlights

•2 minutes drive by car to PGA 18 hole golf course
• 5 minutes drive to Nabq beaches & Nabq National Park
• Na’ama Bay 15 min drive
• 1 minute drive to CITY STARS the future biggest shopping district
• 2 minutes drive to Nabq City Centre
• 6 minutes drive by car to Sharm International Airport

Project Facilities

• Club house - Swimming Pool
• Children Pool
• Artificial lakes
• Housekeeping & laundry services
• Central satellite dish
• Parking
• Washing machine installation in the bathroom
• Children playground
• 24 hours security
• Beach Access with fees
• Wi-Fi
• Gym
• private roofs
• Restaurants
• Supermarket

Financial details


Installments

Phase 1:
•Contracting Deposit 30% the rest will be 70 %
•16 interest free quarterly installments over 48 months



Multiple-purchase Discount

Special discount upon purchasing 2 units or more

Maintenance Fees

Includes: general maintenance and cleaning of all communal areas, swimming pools,

gardens, public illumination, garbage collection, pesticides, 24H security



85 EGP per m² per year with a 10% annual increase.

Maintenance per annum for private swimming Pool

3000 EGP / 30 m2

4000 EGP / 40 m2

5000 EGP/ 50 m2



Water & Electricity Meters

4,000 EGP for both


Fully Fitted Furniture packages (optional)

Includes: full furniture, appliances, air conditioning, household basics (bed sheet,

towels, dishes, etc.), fitted kitchen, delivery and installation.


Different prices depending on property area and number of bedrooms.

Make Enquiry....

Property Location

country location
Join the HomesAbroad Newsletter