Homes Abroad the UK's leading guide to Holiday Homes Abroad

  • 1
  • Sharm El Sheikh
Price £52,500
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image
  • title image

Property Description

The Sunny Lakes residential Resort is situated in the Red Sea Rivieria's most popluar tourist destination Sharm El Sheikh. Sunny Lakes is a unique residential development located in a very desirable area of Sharm.

Built just outside the resort of Naama bay this brand new development is already becoming one of the hottest resort developments around with a back drop of the Red Sea mountains on the stunning coast of Sharm. It occupies a 114,000m2 site built on only 20% density, with swimming pools and landscaped gardens covering the other 80%.

The apartments are designed to be spacious and well finished, the combination of all these elements creates a relaxing and desirable resort development that is just a 20 min walk away from the famous Naama Bay beach where the sands meet clear, turquoise waters that are perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling.

This Exclusive off plan project is comprised of over 800 residential units in 4 Zones A B C D.
Zone A and B Phases 1 and 2 have already been finished and delivered to clients these are now being occupied. Zone D is currently under construction and will be delivered after 12 months. Delivery date is (Jan 2012).

Sunny Lakes - Location
Located in Naama Bay, 3 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk to the heart of the vibrant Naama Bay Centre
Less than 10 minutes to the international airport of Sharm El Sheikh
Only 15 minutes from the new sophisticated area of Soho Square with its many restaurants, cool bars and leisure facilities.

Sunny Lakes - Features and facilities
In Naama Bay, only 20 minutes walk from the beach
Walking distance of Naama Bay's nightlife, Shops, bars, restaurants and clubs
Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
All apartments have pool views
All apartments have balcony or terrace
Secure residential development with many facilities
Phase 1 residential apartments already delivered
Zone D delivery within 1 year (delivery in January 2012)
Very high speed internet
Landline phones
Housekeeping services
Free delivery from onsite shops by calling them for free
24 hr Security
4 shopping malls providing everything you need: Coffee shop, Restaurant, Supermarket, Pharmacy, Laundry, Travel Agencies,
3-D Cinema and Etisalat(Head Office).

Make Enquiry....

Property Location

country location
Join the HomesAbroad Newsletter